Alerts and Notifications - Updating Alert Rules from the Software Store
If an updated version of an alert rule you installed is available in the Software Store, sign in to the Software Store to update your CommCell Console with the latest version of the alert rule. Only Administrators can use the Software Store.
Before You Begin
To log on to the Software Store and install alert rules, you must meet the following requirements:
- The Web Console package must be installed and deployed. For more information about installing and deploying the Web Console, see Installing the Web Console. (The Web Console feature is not available via the Download Center on the Cloud Services website.)
- You must have a user account on the Cloud Services website. To create a user account, register your CommServe computer. If you already have a user account, you still might need to register your CommServe computer. For instructions, see Getting Access to the Cloud Services Website.
- Your user account must be a member of the master user group on the CommCell computer that hosts the Web Console.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, click the Home tab, and then click Alert.
The Alerts dialog box appears.
- Click Alert Rule.
The Alerts Rules dialog box appears.
- Click Software Store.
- On the Web Console page, type your user name and password and click Login.
The Login to Software Store dialog box appears.
- Type your user name and password for the Cloud Services site and then click Login.
The Software Store page appears.
- Next to the alert rule name, click Update.
The alert rule is updated in your CommCell Console and Up to Date appears next to the alert rule in the Software Store.
- View the alert rule in the Alert Rules dialog box.
For information on editing alert rules, see Alerts and Notifications - Editing an Alert Rule.