You can delete alerts.
Before You Begin
You must have the Delete Alert permission to delete an alert. For information on permissions, see Permissions and Permitted Actions by Feature: Alerts.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Alerts.
- In the Alerts dialog box, select the alert that you want to delete and then click Delete.
- Click Yes to confirm the alert deletion.
- Click OK.
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Job Controller.
- Right-click on the active job associated with the alert you wish to delete and click Delete Alert.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window.
You can delete alerts from the command line using the PerformAlertOp qscript. For more information, see Using QScripts on the Command Line.