You can modify the options of an alert using the Modify Alert Wizard or from the Job Controller.
Before You Begin
You must have the appropriate permissions to modify an alert. For information on permissions, see Permissions and Permitted Actions by Feature: Alerts.
From the Alert Wizard
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Alerts.
- In the Alerts dialog box, select the alert that you want to modify and then click Edit.
- In the Modify Alert Wizard window, make the necessary changes and click Finish.
From the Job Controller
- From the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Home tab, click Job Controller.
- Right-click on the active job associated with the alert you wish to modify and click Modify Alert.
- In the Modify Alert Wizard dialog box, make the necessary changes and click Finish.