Manually Applying Certificate on a Migrated Client
If the source CommServe is not accessible from the destination CommServe, then you must manually apply certificates on the migrated client.
- From the destination CommCell Console ribbon, click the Home tab, and then click Control Panel.
- Click Certificate Administration.
- In the Certificate Administrator dialog box, click Temp Certificate.
- From the Client Name list, select the name of the new client you created and then click Create.
The client certificate is generated and appears in the text box.
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the contents of the certificate to the Windows clipboard.
- Paste the contents into a new file, and save it as export.txt.
- Copy export.txt to the software_installation_directory/Base/Certificates folder of the migrated client.
- Click Close.