Logging On as the Local Administrator Without Credentials
You can allow the local administrators from a client computer to log on to the CommServe as a local administrator without a password when you use the following:
- The qlogin -localadmin command line option
For information about the qlogin command, see CommServe QCommands:qlogin.
- The save as script Use local admin account option
For information about the save as script feature, see Save as Script Overview.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the CommServe node and then click Properties.
The CommCell Properties dialog box appears.
- On the Additional Settings tab, click Add.
- In the Name box, type nQSDK_ALLOW_LOCAL_ADMIN.
The Category and Type details will be automatically populated.
- In the Value box, type 1.
- Click OK to close the Add Additional Settings dialog box.
- Click OK to close the CommServe Properties dialog box.