Adding Audit Notes to an Entity
Applies To: Client computers
You can use the Audit tab in the Entity Properties dialog box to add notes about the entity. Notes can include information about maintenance, software installations, or other events. You can configure a severity level for each note that you add.
About This Task
- The character limit for each note is 256.
- Audit notes are not included in the Audit Trail Report.
- After you have added an audit note, it cannot be deleted.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click the entity, and then click Properties.
- In the Entity Properties dialog box, on the Audit tab, click New Audit.
- In the New Audit dialog box, in the Notes box, enter notes about the entity.
- In the Severity list, select the severity of the event, and then click OK.
A message appears that says the note was added successfully.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Entity Properties dialog box.