Previewing a Smart Client Computer GroupAfter you define a rule, you can preview the list of clients that will be included in the Smart Client Computer Group.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click Client Computer Groups and then click New Group.
- In the Group Name, type a name for your new computer group.
- Select the Automatic Association check box.
- From the Rule Group, select the appropriate options.
For example, to group all "Windows" computers:
- From the drop-down list, select OS Type, equal to and click Windows.
For a list of all of the available rules, see Rules Available for Smart Client Computer Groups.
- Click Preview to view the clients that will be grouped according to your rule.
- In the Preview Results dialog box, click Close.
- Click OK.