Analytics Engine Requirements for Data Cube
Before you configure an Analytics Engine for Data Cube, review the following requirements:
- Web Server and Web Console must be installed in your CommCell Environment. See Installing the Web Console.
- The MediaAgent used for the Analytics Engine must meet the following minimum requirements:
System Components Minimum Requirements Operating System
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 x64 Editions
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 x64 Editions
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 Editions
CPU Multi-Core Xeon Class 2 Memory 16 GB RAM Available local hard disk space
- 20 GB for the installation directory
- 1 TB of 10K SCSI disk for the Analytics Engine Index Directory
Configurations Clustered MediaAgents are not supported Ports If you have a firewall setup, make sure that port 20000 is open for connections within the network.
- The Analytics Engine index directory must meet the following requirements:
- The location must be a local, non-root directory on the MediaAgent.
- The path name must not contain any of the following characters:
- The location must be empty.