Editing Data Source Configurations in Data Cube
After you create data sources, you can edit the configurations from Data Cube.
Before You Begin
- You must be able to log in to the Web Console to view Data Cube. See Accessing the Web Console.
- Only users assigned a role with the Data Connectors permission at the MediaAgent level can access Data Cube in the Analytics section of the Web Console. The associated MediaAgent must have been configured with Analytics Engine for Data Cube.
- You must have connected to at least one data source. See Connect to Data Sources.
- In a Web browser, log in to the Web Console and then click Analytics.
- Click the data source heading of the source you want to view.
- On the Data Sources page, click the name of the of the data source you want to edit.
The data source name page appears.
- To edit the data source configuration:
- In the upper-right corner of the data source name page, click Edit.
- Edit the data source options, and then click Save.
- To edit the scheduling configuration:
- On the right-side of the data source name page, click Schedule.
- Edit the crawl schedule options, and then click Save.
Note: The schedule timing matches the time on the Analytics Engine that is configured for this data source.
- To crawl the data, click Start Crawl.