External Data Connector - Getting Started
You must have a user account on the Cloud Services Web site. To create a user account, register your CommServe computer. If you already have a user account, you still might need to register your CommServe computer. For instructions, see Getting Access to the Cloud Services Website.
- Open a Web browser, and then navigate to https://cloud.commvault.com/webconsole/cloud/edc/edcservices.jsp.
- On the Cloud Services page, enter your user name and password, and then click Login.
The External Data Connector module opens.
- Log into the Cloud Services site. For instructions, see Logging into Cloud Services EDC.
- Click the tab for the appropriate backup vendor:
- For NetBackup, click NBU.
- For Tivoli Storage Manger, click TSM.
- For EMC Networker, click EMC Networker.
- For BackupExec, click BackupExec.
- Under Download Scripts, click the down arrow button.
- Specify the location in which you want to save the ZIP file, and then click Save.
The ZIP file is saved to the location that you specify.