Additional Firewall Configurations
After you configure your CommCell environment with one of the main firewall types, such as direct or proxy connections, you might want to perform additional firewall configurations to fine-tune the communication between your clients.
Select the firewall configurations that you want to perform from the table of contents on the left.
Some useful configurations provided in this section are the following:
- Binding services to open ports
- Blocking connections
- Configuring firewall for a cluster group client
- Configuring third-party port mappings (TPPM)
- Configuring tunnel connection protocols
- Enforcing authentication of client certificates in a proxy firewall setup
- Removing firewall configurations