Indexing Version 2: Configuring the IndexBackup Schedule
By default, the job that backs up the IndexBackup subclient runs every 8 hours. You can see the current repeat interval and change it by following the steps below.
- From the CommCell Console, expand Client Computers > client > File System.
- Click defaultBackupSet.
- Right-click the IndexBackup subclient, then click Schedules.
- Double-click the Schedule Policy named System Created for IndexBackup subclients.
- Under Tasks, double-click a schedule to open the Backup Task Options dialog box.
- On the Schedule Pattern tab, change the schedule for the subclient as needed, then click OK twice.