NWK0002: Network Connection Is Lost Between Two Client Computers
For information on the symptom, cause, and resolution, see NWK0002: Error Code [10:2] Unable to communicate with the remote machine to start the Data Pipe.
NWK0004: Users Are Unable to Initiate VPN Access to Resources in a Private Network
In a VPN client, when a user tries to establish a remote connection to a private resource, the VPN client fails to reach the private resource.
- The user might not have permissions to access the private resource.
- The SnapProtect VPN feature is not enabled on the client that was designated as the VPN router. This might happen if you had to perform a hardware refresh of the client, which involves moving the old client software and configurations to the new hardware.
- If a user cannot access a private resource, it means that the user is not part of the Allow list of the VPN router. To add the user, see Configuring the Allow List.
- If you performed a hardware refresh of the client designated as the VPN router, you must enable the VPN router setting on the new client.
- Log on to the new client and open the SnapProtect Process Manager.
- On the Plugin tab of the Process Manager dialog box, go to the VPN Plugin section and select the Enable VPN Router check box.
- Close the Process Manager dialog box.