Build Your Own Reports Overview
Create customized reports in your CommCell environment to view the data that is most useful to you.
Administrators build reports and end users consume reports. Administrators can deploy reports to the Dashboard on the Web Console where the report is built, publish reports to Download Center for end users on remote CommCells, and export reports in XML format for end users on offline CommCells. Administrators can also clone reports and use the cloned report as the basis for a new report.
Build Your Own Reports offers the following key features:
- Create reports from data in any SnapProtect databases, such as the CommServ database.
- Create reports from data in your organization's databases, such as SQL, MySQL, and Oracle.
- Include data from multiple databases in the same report.
- Use the intuitive drag-and-drop interface to create reports.
- Add a variety of charts and tables including line, horizontal, vertical, bar, and pie, in a single report.
- Preview reports before deploying.
- Personalize reports to include data for specific users for a multi-tenant environment.
If you need help building reports, contact your Account Representative.