Downloading and Opening Reports from Software Store
You can download new reports from the Software Store and view them on your Web Console. After you download a report, you can view it immediately from inside the Software Store.
In order to log into Software Store from the Web Console and download reports, you must have the following:
- The Web Console computer must have access to the Internet and be able to connect to the following website: https://cloud.commvault.com/.
You must have a user account on the Cloud Services Web site. To create a user account, register your CommServe computer. If you already have a user account, you still might need to register your CommServe computer. For instructions, see Getting Access to the Cloud Services Website.
- Your CommCell user account must have:
- The Add Report permission.
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- If you want to download a Premium report, contact your Account Representative.
- Log into the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
If a Private Metrics Reporting Server is installed, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- If the Worldwide Dashboard appears, at the top of the page, go to the Worldwide or CommCell Reports page:
- To download reports at the Worldwide level, click Worldwide Reports.
- To download reports at the CommCell level, click CommCells, click a CommCell Name, and then click Reports.
- Open Software Store:
- On the Reports page, click Go to Software Store .
- On the Worldwide Reports page, click Go to Software Store .
- On the CommCell Reports page, click Actions > Go to Software Store .
The Login to Software Store dialog box appears.
- Type your user name and password for the Cloud Services site, and then click Login.
The Software Store page appears.
- To install a new report, next to the report name, click Install.
The report script is downloaded to and installed on the Web Console.
- If you want to view data for additional CommServe computers in the report, then you must manually add data sources to the report. For instructions, see Configuring External Data Sources.
- If you want other users to be able to view the report that you downloaded, you must share the report with them. For instructions, see Share Reports.
The Web Console where you downloaded and installed the report script is considered the Master CommServe computer for that report.
- Optional: Next to the report name, click Open.
The report appears in your Web browser.
After downloading a new report, it appears in your Web Console. You can configure the report to include other CommServe computers or information from other types of databases. For more information, see Data Sources for Reports.