Configuring Report Security
You can configure security for any report by specifying the users or user groups who can view the report.
Before You Begin
- To manage reports, your CommCell user account requires a role with the following permissions: Delete Report; Edit Report; Execute Report.
- Your CommCell user account must have an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- On the Web Console for the Private Metrics Reporting Server, click Reports, and then click Worldwide Reports.
- At the top of the page, click Reports Manager .
- On the Reports tab, next to the Report Name under Actions, click More > Security.
The Security dialog box appears.
- In the Available Users/Groups list, select the names of users or user groups, and then click the right arrow button [>].
The users or groups you selected appear under the Selected Users/Groups list.
- Click OK.
Only the users or groups that you selected can view the report.