Finding the Object for a Chart Component
You can find the object for a report component where you want to create a link to a secondary report page.
Before You Begin
- To create data sets, build reports, manage reports, and deploy reports to the dashboard, your CommCell user account requires a role with the following permissions: Add Report, Delete Report, Edit Report, Execute Report, Add Datasource, Delete Datasource, Edit Datasource, Query Datasource.
- Your CommCell user account must have an association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- On the Web Console for the Private Metrics Reporting Server, click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- At the top of the page, click Worldwide Reports, click Report Manager , and on the Reports tab, next to the Report Name under Actions, click Edit.
- Press F12.
The Developer Tools window appears.
- Click a report object, such as a column, bar, pie piece, data point, or legend.
- The object information appears highlighted in the Developer Tools window.