Cloud Metrics Reporting - Online Help - Configuration
Use this dialog box to configure the client groups, data collection time, and upload frequency for Metrics Reports on the Cloud Services website.
- All Client Groups
- When selected, enables data collection for all client groups. To disable data collection for all client groups, clear the check box.
- Available Client Groups
- Allows you to select a particular client group or groups for which to collect information. Select a client group, and then click Add to move it to the Included Client Groups list. You can also click Add All to add all client groups to the Included Client Groups list.
- Included Client Groups
- The list of client groups for which data is collected. To remove client groups from this list, select a client group name, and then click Remove. To remove all client groups, click Remove All. Removed client groups appear in the Available Client Groups list.
- Data Collection Time
- When selected, allows you to specify when to collect data from the CommServe. If you specify a time, data collection will occur any time between the time that you set and the next hour.
- If you leave this option cleared, data is collected at the default time. After data is collected and uploaded from the CommServe computer to the Cloud Metrics Reporting Server, reports will be visible on the Cloud Services Website in one hour.
- Upload Frequency (in days)
- Allows you to set the number of days between the time that data collection results are uploaded to the Metrics Reporting Server.