APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report - View Report
You can view the APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report on your local Web Console hosted by the Private Metrics Reporting Server. The report is available only at the Worldwide level.
- The CommServe computer that hosts the Metrics Reporting Server is available as a data source by default. If you need to generate this report on a remote CommServe computer, then you must add the CommServe computer as a data source. For more information, see Data Sources for Reports.
- To view reports downloaded from Software Store or created with Build Your Own Reports, your CommCell user account requires:
- A role with the Execute Report permission
- An association with the CommCell entity.
For more information on users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
- Enable Proactive Support.
- Install and deploy the Enable Subclient Activity Workflow.
- Download the APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report from Software Store.
- Log on to the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
The Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- At the top of the page, click Worldwide Reports.
- Click APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Coverage.
The APSS - Enable Activity for Disabled Subclients Report appears.
- To enable activity for any disabled subclients, next to the subclient, click Enable Activity, and in the APSS Enable Subclient Activity dialog box, click OK.
The APSS Enable Subclient Activity workflow runs. When the workflow completes, a message appears with the result.
Note: No changes are made if backup activity is disabled at the client group level.
The row for the subclient that you enabled is removed from the report.