Manually Updating Reports on Web Console
If you have not configured automatic updates for your reports on Web Console, if there is a new version of the report available, you can manually update it from Software Store. A red dot on the report icon indicates when an update is available.
In order to log into Software Store from the Web Console and download reports, you must have the following:
- Access to the Internet from the Web Console computer.
You must have a user account on the Cloud Services Web site. To create a user account, register your CommServe computer. If you already have a user account, you still might need to register your CommServe computer. For instructions, see Getting Access to the Cloud Services Website.
- Your CommCell user account must have:
- The Add Report permission.
- An association with the CommServe computer that hosts the Web Console.
For more information about users, permissions, and associations, see User Administration and Security - Overview.
About This Task
- You can configure reports to automatically update when a new version of a report is released. For instructions, see Configuring Automatic Updates on Software Store.
- Log into the Web Console.
- Click Reports.
If a Private Metrics Reporting Server is installed, the Worldwide Dashboard appears.
- If the Worldwide Dashboard appears, at the top of the page, go to the Worldwide or CommCell Reports page:
- To update reports at the Worldwide level, click Worldwide Reports.
- To update reports at the CommCell level, click CommCells, click a CommCell Name, and then click Reports.
Reports that have updates available are marked with a red dot.
- Open Software Store:
- On the Reports page, click Go to Software Store .
- On the Worldwide Reports page, click Go to Software Store .
- On the CommCell Reports page, click Actions > Go to Software Store .
The Login to Software Store dialog box appears.
- Type your user name and password for the Cloud Services site, and then click Login.
The Software Store page appears.
- Next to the report name, click Update.
- Optional: Next to the report name, click Open.
The report appears in your Web browser.