Enabling Proactive Support
Proactive Support is a collection of workflows that allow you to fix common configuration issues. When you enable this option, a setup script creates and configures the user group that is used to send out alerts for the workflows.
- On the CommCell Console ribbon, click Control Panel.
- Click Cloud Metrics Reporting.
The Cloud Metrics Reporting dialog box appears.
- On the Advanced tab, select Proactive Support.
A message appears that instructs you to install Proactive Support workflows from Software Store.
- Click OK.
- Click OK to close the Cloud Metrics Reporting dialog box.
What To Do Next
- Download and install the following workflows listed under Proactive Support on Software Store:
For instructions, see Downloading, Deploying, and Updating Workflows from Software Store.
- Download and install the following reports from Software Store:
For instructions, see Downloading and Opening Reports from Software Store.