You can restore data from the Global Repository Cell.
Before You Begin
Before you begin performing restore operations from a Global Repository Cell, verify that you meet the following requirements:
- Verify that you configured at least one MediaAgent in the Global Repository Cell.
- Verify that the new cloud libraries of the PodCell exist in the Global Repository Cell.
- Verify that the new cloud libraries that contain data are accessible from the Global Repository Cell.
- Select the MediaAgent that you want to use to perform restore operations. For instructions, see Select a MediaAgent for Restore Operations.
- Verify that the backup data of the PodCell is copied to a cloud library using a storage policy copy. The Global Repository Cell can restore only data that is available in a cloud library.
For instructions for performing a restore operation, see Browse and Restore.