Network Router in the Cloud for Global Repository Cell (GRC): Proxy Computer
Follow these steps to configure a proxy computer to permit communication between two CommServe hosts:
- Install Windows File System iDataAgent on the proxy computer. See Windows File System Deployment. During deployment, enter the fully qualified domain name of the datacenter CommServe host.
- If the proxy computer is separated from the CommServe host by a firewall, select the Configure firewall services option.
- For the firewall configuration, select CommServe can open connection toward this machine.
- Log on to the CommCell Console for the datacenter CommServe host.
- Expand Client Computers, then right-click the proxy client and select All Tasks > Push Firewall Configuration.