Editing Snap Properties of a Storage Array
You can edit the Snap Properties of the array to customize it to your environment.
Not all arrays have Snap Properties. Read the individual storage array documentation for specific information.
- On the ribbon in the CommCell Console, click the Storage tab, and then click Array Management.
- Select the array and click Edit. The Array Properties dialog box appears.
- Click on the Snap Properties tab.
- Edit the Snap Properties configuration. The list of snap properties varies according to the array.
- Click OK to save the information.