Backup Copy Options
Use this dialog box to select the options regarding a backup copy operation.
- No. of Jobs to Run
- Number of Simultaneous jobs to run
- Allows you to select the data streams that are copied at the same time during the SnapProtect backup operation.
- Allow Maximum
- If selected, the maximum number of data streams will be copied at the same time during the SnapProtect backup.
- Start new media
If selected, the option causes the following to occur:
- If removable media (tape) is being used on a secondary copy, the current active media is marked as full and a new media is used for the auxiliary copy.
- If disk media is used, a new volume folder is created for the auxiliary copy.
- When the option is not selected, the SnapProtect backup automatically uses the current active media or volume.
- Mark Media Full on Success
- If selected, the media used for the SnapProtect backup is marked full after the operation is successfully completed.