Configuring Offline Backup Copy for SnapProtect Backup
Backup copy operations performed independent of the SnapProtect backup jobs are known as offline backup copy.
Before You Begin
- Make sure that the Backup Copy option is enabled on the storage policy. For more information, see Configuring a Backup Copy for SnapProtect Backup.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Policies > Storage Policies > storage_policy.
- Right-click storage_policy and click All Tasks > Run Backup Copy.
The Backup Copy dialog box appears.
- On the Backup Copy Options tab, select the appropriate options to run backup copy.
For details description, see Backup Copy Options.
- On the Job Initiation tab, define whether the backup copy job runs immediately or if it will be scheduled.
- Click OK.