Adding a Domain Controller for Domino Directory Services
To use the End-User Search feature for Domino Mailbox Archiver, you must register an external Domino Directory Domain with the CommServe. For information on the End-User Search feature, see Configuration - End-User Search.
- Ensure that there are no two domain controllers with the same domain name. You cannot register duplicate domain controllers with the CommServe.
- Once you register the Domain Controller, restart the IIS services on the Web Server to enable logging to the Web Console using the new domain.
- In IBM Domino, do the following:
- Enable web access on the IBM Domino document by setting TCP/IP Port Status to Enabled.
- Create an internet password for the Domino user in the Enter HTTP Password dialog box.
- Ensure that LDAP is configured on the Domino server.
To verify whether the external domain client has been configured for LDAP, see Verify LDAP configuration on External Domain.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to the Security node.
- Right-click Domains and click Add new domain > Domino Directory Service.
The Add New Domain Controller dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the details for the Domino Server.
For information on each option, see the online help for Add New Domain Controller.
- Click Edit to enter the user account information for the external domain:
- Type the user name in the User Name box.
- Type the password for the user account in the Password box.
- Re-type the password in the Confirm Password box.
- Click OK.
- Click OK.
- After the domain controller is registered, restart the IIS services on the Web Server computer.