Adding a RADIUS Server
You can add a RADIUS server so that users can log on to the CommCell environment with their RADIUS credentials.
Before You Begin
- To add RADIUS servers, on the CommServe computer, add the bEnableRadiusServer additional setting as shown in the following table.
For instructions on adding additional settings from the CommCell Console, see Add or Modify an Additional Setting.
Property Value Name bEnableRadiusServer Category CommServDB.Console Type BOOLEAN Value True
- You must have the Add, delete and modify a domain permission at the CommCell level.
- Obtain the following information:
- The host name for the RADIUS server.
- The port for the RADIUS server.
- The secret for the RADIUS server: go to the RADIUS installation location and find the clients.conf file.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Security.
- Right-click Domains and click Add new domain > Radius.
The Add New Radius Server dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the details for the RADIUS server.
For information on each option, see the online help for Add New RADIUS Server.
- Click OK.
What to Do Next
Add the users who must be authenticated by the RADIUS server.