Performing Interdomain Registration for Active Directory
User accounts belonging to trusted domains can register a Domain.
Before You Begin
To allow users to register a domain with a trusted domain, set the bEnableInterDomainReg additional setting on the CommServe computer with the following properties:
For instructions on creating an additional setting, see Add or Modify an Additional Setting.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Security.
- Right-click Domain and click Add new domain > Active Directory.
The Add New Domain Controller dialog box is displayed.
- Enter the details for the Active Directory domain controller.
For information on each option, see the online help for Add New Domain Controller.
- Next to the User Account box, click Edit.
- In the Enter User Account Information dialog box, enter the user account information, for example, trusteddomain\username and password.
Note: The user account must have at least read access to the domain.
- Click OK.