Creating a User for an Organization
You can create users for your organization.
Before You BeginYou must have the Add, delete, and modify a user permission at the CommCell level. For information on permissions, see Permissions and Permitted Actions by Feature.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Security > Domains > organization, right-click Users and select New User.
The New User Properties dialog box is displayed.
- On the General tab, enter the details for the user:
- In the User Name box, enter the user name.
- In the Password field, enter the password and in the Confirm Password field, re-enter the password.
- In the Full Name field, enter the complete name of the user.
- In the Email ID field, enter the user's email address.
- Optional: Set additional user properties.
For information on user properties, see User Properties.
- To control the access of the user, on the Associated Entities tab, create a security association.
For information on creating security associations, see Administering the Security Associations of a User.
- Click OK.
The user is created and is a part of the organization. The user name is displayed in the following format: organization\user_name.