Editing a Role
You can edit a role. For example, you can add or remove permissions from a role. When a role is modified, permission changes are applied to all users assigned to that role.
Before You Begin
- You must have the Change security settings permission at the CommCell level.
- If you enabled security on roles, to edit the security association of a role, you must have the permissions described in Security Associations. For information on enabling security on roles, see Enabling Security on Roles.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Security > Roles.
- In the Roles pane, right-click the role and then click Edit.
The Edit Role dialog box is displayed.
- Update the role information as needed.
For information on role properties, see Add/Edit Role.
- Click OK.