You can link a Cloud Services Commvault ID to a CommCell user. When the linked user clicks any of the Software Store links in the CommCell Console, that user is automatically logged on to the Software Store. For information on the Software Store, see Software Store.
Before You Begin
- On the CommServe computer, add the bEnableLinkCommvaultId additional setting as shown in the following table.
For instructions on adding additional settings from the CommCell Console, see Add or Modify an Additional Setting.
Property Value Name bEnableLinkCommvaultId Category CommServDB.Console Type BOOLEAN Value True
- The CommCell user you are linking must have a user account on the Cloud Services website. For instruction, see Getting Access to the Cloud Services Website.
- You need the Cloud Services account credentials for the user you are linking.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Security > CommCell Users.
- Right-click the user and click Properties.
The User Properties dialog box is displayed.
- In the General tab, select the Link with Commvault Id check box and enter the Cloud Services account credentials for the user you are linking.
Important: The mapping between the Cloud Services Commvault ID and the CommCell user is a one-to-one mapping. Each Cloud Services Commvault ID can only be mapped to one CommCell user.
- Click OK.