Scheduling a Workflow
You can schedule a workflow to run at a user-defined time.
- From the CommCell Browser, go to Workflows.
- Right-click the workflow and click All Tasks > Execute.
- From the Run workflow on list, select the engine to execute the workflow and provide the values to the workflow inputs.
If you select Any, the workflow engine with the latest deployed version of the workflow is used.
- Click the Job Initiation tab.
- Select Schedule and click Configure to set the schedule options.
- Select the appropriate scheduling options. For example:
- Click Weekly.
- Check the days you want the run the backup job.
- Change the Start Time to 9:00 PM.
- Click OK to close the Schedule Details dialog box.
- Click OK to close the workflow Options dialog box.