Enabling Global Carbon Copy
You can automatically carbon copy (Cc) a list of email recipients on emails sent from all workflows by adding the workflowGlobalCCRecipients additional setting.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click workflow_client and then click Properties.
- In the Client Computer Properties dialog box, click Advanced.
- On the Additional Settings tab, click Add.
- In the Add Additional Settings dialog box, add the workflowGlobalCCRecipients additional setting with the following properties:
Property Value Name workflowGlobalCCRecipients Category WFEngine Type STRING Value A list of comma-separated email addresses or email groups
For instructions on adding additional settings from the CommCell Console, see Add or Modify an Additional Setting.
- In the CommCell Properties dialog box, click OK.