Enabling Clinical Archiving
To enable the Clinical Archiving solution on the SnapProtect software, you must provide an authentication code.
Before You BeginYou must have a user account on the Cloud Services website. For instructions, see Getting Access to the Cloud Services Web Site.
To obtain the authentication code, complete the following steps:
- In your Web browser, go to https://cloud.commvault.com/webconsole/applications/.
- Log into Cloud Services.
- Under My Applications, click Forms.
- Click the Request Healthcare Auth Code form.
- Specify values for the following variables:
- In the Customer Name box, enter the name of the customer.
- In the Registration Code box, enter the CommCell registration code.
Note: To view the registration code, on the CommCell Console ribbon, on the Tools tab, click License Administration > License Details.
- Optional: In the Also Notify box, enter one or more email addresses of the users who will receive email notification on the submission of the request.
Use a semi-colon (;) to separate multiple email addresses.
- In the Auth Code Type box, select Laitek, and then click OK.
A message confirms that the request is submitted and is waiting for approval.
After the request is approved, you receive an email that contains the authentication code.
To enable the clinical archiving solution, complete the following step:
- On the CommServe computer, add the LaitekAuthCode additional setting with the authentication code as shown in the following table.
For instructions on adding the additional setting from the CommCell Console, see Add or Modify an Additional Setting.
Property Value Name LaitekAuthCode Category CommServDB.GxGlobalParam Type String Value Type the authentication code that you received in the email.