Recover Options for All Selected Items (General)
Use this dialog box to control how the specified data is to be recovered for the Exchange Compliance Archiver Agent. This dialog box is also used for selecting options related to scheduled or non-scheduled search and recovery operations.
All the options described in this help might not be available and only the options displayed in the dialog box are applicable to the component installed on the client.
- Remove journal report if it exists on restore
- When this check box is selected, only the actual message is restored. The journal report is removed.
- Destination client
- This option is disabled if you choose to restore the data to the same client where the data was archived (in-place restore).
- If you plan to perform an out of place restore, clear the Recover to Same Paths check box and select the client where you want to restore the archived data. The target mailbox is automatically selected.
- To Mailbox
Specifies that the data is restored to a mailbox.
- Target Mailbox
- The mailbox where the data will be restored.
- Recover to Same Paths
- When this check box is selected, the data is restored to the root folder of the selected target mailbox.
- Specify destination path
- If you want to restore the data to a different path in the selected target mailbox, clear the Recover to Same Paths check box and click Browse to specify the new destination path.
- To PST File
Specifies that the data is recovered to a PST file. Enter the file path and file name of the PST file to which the messages will be recovered. If the specified path does not exist, it will be created during the recover process.
- Limit PST size to (GB)
- When the data set is too large to restore to a PST file, select this option to restore the data set to multiple, smaller PST files. Enter the size of the PST files (in GB). This value cannot be larger than 45 GB.
- Click to select additional restore options.
- Save As Script
Click to open the
Save As Script dialog, which allows you to save this operation and the selected options as a script file (in XML format). The script can later be executed from the Command Line Interface using
qoperation execute command.
When you save an operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding xml parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as per need.