Enabling or Disabling the Database Readiness Check
- SAP for Oracle
When you run the Check Readiness Report, the SnapProtect software looks for clients that have a database agent and then runs the database readiness check on the clients.
If you want to check the client readiness, but not perform the database readiness check on the clients, set this additional setting to 0.
For Information about the Check Readiness Report, see Check Readiness for File System Clients and Database Clients - Overview.
- From the CommCell Browser, right-click CommServe and then click Properties.
- In the CommCell Properties dialog box, click the Additional Settings tab and then click Add.
- In the Add Additional Settings dialog box, enter the details for the additional setting:
- In the Name box, type nENABLE_DBAGENT_READINESS_CHECK.
- In Category box, select CommServ.
- In the Type box, select Integer.
- In the Value box:
- To have the software run the database check, type 1.
- To have the software run the client check and not the database readiness check, type 0.
- Click OK.
- In the CommCell Properties dialog box, click OK.