Advanced Backup Options (Data)
You can select advanced backup data options for the operation. Some of the options described is this topic might not be available, depending on which operations you have configured.
- Perform Consistency Check
Select this option to perform a consistency check.
- Throttle check for 1 second
- Enter the number of I/O operations to complete before a consistency check is performed.
- Perform Consistency Check for Logs only
- When this option is selected, you disable the consistency check on the database (.edb) files, and perform the integrity check on the .log files only.
- Create Backup Copy Immediately
Select this option to create an inline backup copy to start the movement of the snapshot to media immediately after the completion of the SnapProtect backup job.
- Start Backup Copy job based on Storage Policy Rules
- Select this option to skip the backup copy operation if any snaps exist before the inline backup copy. This option is selected by default.
- Start Backup Copy job with the current job
- Select this option to ignore previous snaps jobs (to be copied) and run the backup for the current snap job.
- Convert job to full for databases that have circular logging enabled
When this option is selected, during an incremental or differential backup, if there are databases that have circular logging enabled, the backup for those databases is converted to full. The conversion to full applies only to those databases that have circular logging enabled.
When this option is not selected, the backup job goes into a pending state if there are databases that have circular logging enabled.