Exchange DAG Client Creation
Use this dialog box to create an Exchange DAG (Database Availability Group) client.
- AD Domain Name
- Select the Active Directory domain where the DAG servers are located to start the DAG server discovery process.
- Use Proxy for DAG Discovery
- Select this check box when the Active Directory is in a restricted environment to discover the DAG servers. You can select a proxy that has access to the Active Directory and the CommServe host.
- If you use a proxy for DAG discovery, select the appropriate proxy client from the list.
- DAG Servers
- Select the name of the DAG group from the list.
- Click this button to discover the available DAG servers.
- Member Servers
- This field displays the name of the discovered DAG servers.
- Client Name
- Type a name for the DAG client.