Changing DAG Client User Accounts
Applies to: Exchange 2010 or later, and SnapProtect
In the case of Exchange DAG clients, you can configure the Active Directory user account to discover DAG member servers.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers.
- Right-click the appropriate DAG client, and then click Properties.
The Client Computers Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Advanced.
The Advanced Client Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Member Servers tab.
- Click Change User Account.
The AD Server Credentials dialog box appears.
- In the User Name box, type the Active Directory user account.
- In the Password box, type the password for the AD user account, and then reenter it in the Confirm Password box.
- Click OK.