Adding a New Exchange DAG Member Server
Applies to: Exchange 2010 or later, and SnapProtect
You can add a new member server to an existing DAG client.
Before You Begin
You must install the Exchange Database Agent on each member server using the fully qualified domain name.
- From the CommCell Browser, expand Client Computers.
- Right-click the appropriate DAG client, and then click Properties.
The Client Computer Properties dialog box appears.
- Click Advanced.
The Advanced Client Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Member Servers tab.
- If your environment is restricted, use a proxy server.
- Select the Use Proxy for DAG Discovery check box.
- From the Proxy list, select the appropriate proxy client.
- Click Discover.
- If the AD Server Credentials dialog box appears, enter the Active Directory credentials, and then click OK.
- From the DAG Servers list, select the appropriate server.
DAG member servers are listed with their fully qualified domain name. They appear highlighted if the Exchange Database Agent of the current release of SnapProtect is installed.
- From the Member Servers list, select the appropriate member servers.
- Click OK.