Create New ContentStore Mailbox Set
Use this dialog box to create a new ContentStore Mailbox set.
- Client computer
- The name of the Exchange Mailbox client where the ContentStore Mailbox set is created.
- The name of the agent for which the ContentStore Mailbox is created.
- New backup set name
- You can create a custom name for the ContentStore Mailbox set.
- Backup set type
- Indicates which type of set you are creating.
- Storage policy
- The list of available storage policies that you can associate with the ContentStore Mailbox set.
- You can provide details about the ContentStore Mailbox set in this box.
Use the Security tab to do the following:
- Identify the users, user groups, and roles that are associated with the set.
- Associate this set with users, user groups, and roles.
- Disassociate this set from users, user groups, and roles.
The users and user groups, the role, and the set create the three-way security association.
Note: All the security associations that affect the ContentStore Mailbox set are listed. The security associations shown in a gray, italicized font are applied to the set indirectly through other entities in the hierarchy. For example, a security association that is applied at the CommCell level appears in a gray, italicized font when the association is viewed from the client computer group level.
- User/User Groups
- The names of the users and user groups that have permissions for this set.
- The names of the roles that are associated with the user or user group.
- Defined in
- The CommCell entity where the security association is defined.
- Clicking the Add button opens the Add Users and Groups dialog box so that you can add more users or user groups and their roles to the ContentStore Mailbox set.