Create New Archiving Policy (Advanced)
Applies to: User Mailbox
Use this dialog box to create a new Exchange archiving policy. Use the Advanced tab to define extra archiving options.
- Process stubs
- When the check box is selected, stubs are archived.
- Backup Deleted Item Retention
- When the check box is selected, messages that have been removed from the Deleted Items Retention folders are archived.
- Mailbox quotas (based on media usage)
When the check box is selected, you can set a storage quota for protected mailboxes.
- Skip mailboxes that have exceeded n MB.
- Mailboxes that exceed the value set for this option are not included in archiving operations.