Create New Archiving Policy (Messages)
Applies to: User Mailbox
Use this dialog box to create a new Exchange archiving policy. Use the Messages tab to define which messages are archived based on their age and size.
- Archive messages that meet this criteria
Messages that meet both these criteria are archived.
- Include messages older than n days
- Messages that are older than the specified number of days (based on the received time) are archived. We recommend that you include messages older than 15 days.
- Include messages larger than n KB
- Messages that are larger than the specified size are archived.
- Include only messages that contain attachments
- When this check box is selected, only messages that include attachments are archived.