Create New Journal Policy (Advanced)
Applies to: Journal Mailbox
Use this dialog box to create a new Exchange archiving policy. Use the Advanced tab to define when the archive job is completed.
- After protecting n messages
- When this check box is selected, you can specify the maximum number of messages that can be included in a job.
- After job runs for n hours
- When this check box is selected, you can specify the maximum number of hours a job can run before completion.
- In case of MAPI network errors
When this check box is selected, the archiving job does not fail if there is a MAPI network error.
If a network error occurs while a mailbox backup job is running, the job will resume at the same folder and the same message in the mailbox that was being processed when the job was interrupted by the network error.