Create Exchange Mailbox Client (Exchange Server Settings)
Use this dialog box to create an Exchange Mailbox client. You can create an Exchange Mailbox client in a Database Availability Group (DAG) environment or a non-DAG environment. Use the Exchange Server Settings tab to associate Exchange servers with the Exchange Mailbox client.
- Exchange Servers
- The list of Exchange servers that are associated with the Exchange Mailbox client.
- Clicking Add opens the Add Multiple Servers dialog box so that you can associate Exchange servers with the Exchange Mailbox client.
- Exchange Service Account
Information about the service account that has Exchange administrative permissions (this is the Exchange Administrator account)
- User Name
The user name of the service account.
If you use ContentStore Mailbox, the service account must be the same for archiving and restore operations.
- The password of the service account.
- Confirm Password
- Reenter the password of the service account.
- Service Type
- The version of Exchange Server that is installed on the computer where the service account is hosted.