Create Exchange Mailbox Client (General)
Use this dialog box to create an Exchange Mailbox client. You can create an Exchange Mailbox client in a Database Availability Group (DAG) environment or a non-DAG environment. Use the General tab to configure the Exchange Mailbox client.
- Client Name
- If you use a non-DAG environment, type a name for the Exchange Mailbox client.
- Storage Policy
- The storage policy that is associated with the Exchange Mailbox client.
- Index Server
- The MediaAgent with the Analytics Engine that functions as the index server.
- Recall Service
- The recall service points to the proxy that is used to retrieve stubbed messages for features like Outlook Add-In and ContentStore. Enter the complete address of the proxy service that was installed with the Web Console. Configure the recall service as a namespace and make sure that it is accessible from outside the firewall.
- Test Service
Test Service to verify that the proxy service is connected.
If you use the HTTPS protocol, then set the port number to 443 for test purposes.
- Job Results Directory
- The directory where the job results of client computer backup and restore operations are written. Enter the UNC path to a network location where the job results will be stored.
Click to open the Save As Script dialog, which allows you to save this operation and the selected options as a script file (in XML format). The script can later be executed from the Command Line Interface using qoperation execute command.
When you save an operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding XML parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as per need.