Exchange Mailbox Properties (General)
Use the General tab to view or provide general information and user account information about the Exchange Mailbox client.
- Client Name
- The name of the Exchange Mailbox client.
- The name of the agent that is installed on the Exchange Mailbox client.
- The version of the agent software that is installed on the Exchange Mailbox client.
- Index Server
- The MediaAgent with the Analytics Engine that functions as the index server.
- Recall Service
- The recall service points to the proxy that is used to retrieve stubbed messages for features like Outlook Add-In and ContentStore. Enter the complete address of the proxy service that was installed with the Web Console. Configure the recall service as a namespace and make sure that it is accessible from outside the firewall.
- Test Service
Test Service to verify that the proxy service is connected.
If you use the HTTPS protocol, then set the port number to 443 for test purposes.
- A description and any notes about the Exchange Mailbox client.