Microsoft Outlook Requirements
Applies to: User Mailbox and Journal Mailbox
- Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, or 2013.
- Either of the following:
- For Microsoft Outlook 32-bit installation, install the 32-bit version of the agent.
- For Microsoft Outlook 64-bit installation, install the 64-bit version of the agent.
- Use only the traditional Windows Installer-based (MSI) method to install Microsoft Office. Other methods, such as Click-to-Run, are not supported.
- If you archive PST files, you must install the 64-bit version of the agent.
If you install the agent on an off-host proxy computer, do the following:
- Make sure that the proxy computer is added to the same domain where the Exchange server is located.
- Install Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, or 2013 on the off-host proxy computer so that the software drivers that are required for the agent to function in an off-host proxy configuration are installed.
Note: If you use Exchange 2016, you must install Microsoft Outlook 2013 SP1 or later service packs.