Distributed Apps (General) - Online Help
Use this dialog box to view the information about the NFS.
- Client Name
- The name of the pseudo-client.
- The identity of the Agent that is installed on the pseudo-client.
- The Agent software version installed on the pseudo-client.
- Installed Date
- The date on which the Agent was installed or upgraded on the pseudo-client.
- Use this field to enter a description about the entity. This description can include information about the entity's content, cautionary notes, etc.
- Save As Script
- Click to open the Save As Script dialog, which allows you to save this operation and the selected options as a script file (in XML format). The script can later be executed from the Command Line Interface using qoperation execute command. When you save an operation as a script, each option in the dialog will have a corresponding XML parameter in the script file. When executing the script, you can modify the value for any of these XML parameters as per need.